Monday, July 21, 2014

A Prescription for Love...

Before I get started on this...I wanted to let you know that I'm going to publish this on Blogger along with photos and such. It will be a slow-going process. Just warning you. I'm also planning on doing this with my other fics as well, but A Prescription for Love will be my first foray in doing this. Additionally, I will be working on my other stories but I wanted to start this. A lot of people were and are upset that it was pulled from Fanfiction.net. The biggest one was me...

Anyhow, I'm hoping to post the first chapter tonight. They will be labeled and will have pictures (if the chapter calls for them). A Prescription for Love will remain on TWCS, AO3 and FicPad, but this is for people who are wanting access to this on something other than those sites.

Much love,

Tufano79 (Josie)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and thank you for bringing APFL back to us! This story deserves its own blog! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete